Lake El Reno
Great for camping, fishing, swimming, boating, picnics and more, Lake El Reno is located just off I-40 and is ideal for a weekend camping or RV trip.
- The RV park provides full hook-ups and a community restroom.
- Lake El Reno has two large boat docks and a designated personal watercraft ski area.
- There is Beach El Reno with access to the lake public swimming area.
- The El Reno Lake Facility is a public building that provides casual dining and a pro shop for the adjacent Crimson Creek Golf Club.
- Lake El Reno has a walking trail and asphalt remote-controlled airplane landing strip.
- Come join us at Lake El Reno for a fun evening, weekend or extended vacation. Fun for the whole family!
Fishing, Boating & Camping Fees & Regulations
No permit from the City of El Reno is required to fish in El Reno, but all will need to have a State of Oklahoma Fishing License to fish anywhere in Oklahoma.
- Daily charge of $10 for a tent camping spot - 4 individuals
- Additional $2 for each camper over 4
- There is a 7-day limit for tent camping at Lake El Reno
See signs posted at the East and West boat ramps and the West fishing pier.
No permit from the City of El Reno is required to use a personal watercraft in El Reno, but all will need to reference the State of Oklahoma License to use personal watercraft.
No permit from the City of El Reno is required to use a personal ATVs at Lake El Reno, BUT all will need to reference the State of Oklahoma License to use personal ATVs.
- $25 Annual with proof of liability insurance coverage
No fee! Allowed only in designated area between sunup and sundown, and with adult supervision of children under 13 years of age.
El Reno City Hall
101 N Choctaw
El Reno, OK 73036
El Reno Pro Shop
801 S Babcock Drive
El Reno, OK 73036