Licenses & Permits

Licenses and Permits GraphicThe City of El Reno licenses many trades and professions, including:

  • Professional Contractors (such as electricians, plumbers and HVAC mechanics)
  • Tree Trimmers
  • Roofing Contractors
  • Itinerant Vendors
  • Taxicabs
  • Food Service
  • Sales of Alcohol
  • Marijuana Establishments
  • Mobile Vendors (Food Trucks)

It is best to check with the City to see if your business requires licensing. To reach our license and permits desk you may call 405-262-2000 or you may email us.