Licenses and Permits

Contact the City for Licenses & Permits

Darren Koehn, Building Inspector


101 N Choctaw
El Reno, OK 73036
ph: (405) 295-9321 or 262-2000 

The City of El Reno licenses many trades and professions, including:

  • Professional Contractors (such as electricians, plumbers and HVAC mechanics)
  • Tree Trimmers
  • Roofing Contractors
  • Itinerant Vendors
  • Taxicabs
  • Food Service
  • Sales of Alcohol
  • Marijuana Establishments
  • Mobile Vendors (Food Trucks)

It is best to check with the City to see if your business requires licensing. To reach our license and permits desk you may call (405) 262-2000 or you may E-mail us.

Helpful Links